The Circus of the sounds!

Here you have an activity that I made to work in a primary english classroom the oral comprehension and production in a creative and funny way.

In this post, as I said, I am going to talk about the oral comprehension. In this appart of the english language learning process, the teachers use to choose exercises in which the student must listen to a dialog and then, the teacher assess their understanding level according to the mistakes in their answers.

As I said before, we must try to be creative in our classrooms. Fot that, for the oral comprehension I made a Power Point Presentation related with the Circus. I focused the attention on the sounds because I want to work also the oral production, during th presentation the students have to repeat some phonetics sounds which use to be common in the english language. Such us, the S; they need to notice the diffeence between the "s" of the word "sun" and the "S" of the word "she".


For that reason, the story of the Circus of sounds can be really helpful if we want to work the oral comprehension while they are listening to the characters, but also, can be really useful if we want to work also the oral production and the phonetics.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario